By signing up for The Ren Cruise, The Geek Boat and Can I Go Adventures, you expressly agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
- The Ren Cruise, LLC, is an independent business apart from any cruise lines and only represents the cruise line brands as an authorized a The Geek Boat is an event produced by The Ren Cruise, LLC. The Ren Cruise, LLC holds a registered trade name to operate as Can I Go Adventures. All performers, entertainers and volunteer staff are independent contractors.
- In order to participate in The Ren Cruise, The Geek Boat or other convention events, you must buy your tickets and fares through The Ren Cruise or its authorized subsidiaries and agents. All convention events are included with the price of your ticket unless otherwise stated and are subject to change at any time.
- All convention seminars, activities and events are subject to change at the discretion of the event organizers.
- Tickets are 100% refundable, except for a $100 per cabin administration fee billed by The Ren Cruise, LLC until the final billing date for each cruise. Convention fees are non-refundable after the final billing date.
- After the final billing date, tickets are subject to a cancellation penalty up to 100% of the entire ticket cost. Cruise fare penalties are issued by the applicable cruise line.
- Refunds for cancellations may be processed within 60 days after the cruise
- Please consider purchasing travel i Should the cruise and convention be cancelled for any reason after the final billing date, the tickets are non-refundable.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of the applicable cruise line. In the event any term herein conflicts with any term with the applicable cruise line, the terms with the more restrictive measure will prevail.
- Charges on your credit card statement will be from The Ren Cruise via Square or applicable cruise line.
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree not to hold The Ren Cruise, LLC, or any of its owners, employees, contractors, affiliates or sponsors liable for any action that may arise from the purchase or usage of your tickets, including but not limited to travel arrangements before, after or during the cruise, medical emergency, pandemic, war, mechanical failure, death or act of God.
- Once your ticket order has been received and processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- The Ren Cruise reserves the right to institute a change fee for any changes made to your reservation after your cabin has been finalized, up to $100.00.
- Minimum room occupancy is two people. If you are traveling alone, The Ren Cruise will reserve under a solo passenger rate which will be higher than the published double occupancy rate.
- Tickets do not include transportation to and from the cruise terminal or hotel arrangements before or after the cruise.
- Taxes and Port Charges are subject to change. This is determined by the cruise line.
- You are responsible to make sure you have the proper documentation for cruise travel. As of February 2018, you will need at least an original or certified birth certificate and a state issued identification. However, we recommend the use of a passport. For up to date information on the travel documents you will need, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/forms.html .
Financial Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to contact us at (740) 988-7977 if you need to update your credit card. If your card fails payment, we will attempt to contact you. Failure to update your credit card could result in additional fees or your cruise being canceled by the cruise line, without refund.
- EZ Pay.
- EZ Pay requires a $200 non-refundable deposit/cabin.
- EZ Pay offers a low-down payment and several low monthly payments.
- EZ Pay plans are automatic payment invoices billed through Square.
- Invoices are automatically sent on the 1st of every month.
- The number of payments is calculated by dividing the amount due by the months until the final payment date which is 100 days prior to sailing.
- EZ Pay has a $100 convenience fee added to the total amount due.
- Should a payment not clear there is a 15-day grace period before a $35 late fee is accessed.
- Late fees are added to your final payment. Late fees are non-refundable if cancelled and will be withheld from the refunded
- Minimum Payments Plan
- The Minimum Payment Plan offers a low deposit of $150/person with one invoiced payment of $200/person due 200 days prior to departure and a balance due payment 100 days prior to departure.
- A $25/person convenience fee is added to the balance due. This fee is non-refundable.
- An invoice reminder will be sent to the supplied e-mail and you must manually pay the invoice.
- A late fee of $35 will be accessed and added to final payment if either deadline is not met.
- Uplift Financing
- Uplift is our 3rd party finance company.
- Uplift Finance terms and conditions are located at www.uplift.com/terms
All Terms and Conditions are subject to change.